this project is currently under construction please call
or email us for more information and early reservations
1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms
Building on Coconut Grove’s rich tradition of upscale bohemian living, Park Grove strikes a thoughtful balance between direct access to downtown Miami and a sense of serenity and separation.
With its lush natural beauty, artistic legacy, and world-class schools, The Grove has long been one of Miami’s most desirable neighborhoods. At Park Grove, every element—from architecture and art to landscape and interiors—exists in perfect harmony with the surrounding area.
At home, residents will enjoy world-class architecture by Rem Koolhaas and OMA, elegant modernist interiors by William Sofield, and inventive landscaping by Enzo Enea. From their bayfront homes and private gardens, they will be able to escape Miami’s irresistible energy. At Park Grove, the best of haute living—boating, high culture, a vibrant society—meets a relaxed artistic sensibility, making this a place where community is valued, but privacy takes precedence.
- Designed by World-Renowned Architect OMA . Rem Koolhaas
- Expansive Bay and City Views
- Certified LEED ® Silver
- 24-Hour Concierge and Valet Service
- Nautical Themed Concierge for Booking Yachts, Boats, Sailing Lessons, etc.
- Butler Service
- Private Business Center with Meeting Rooms
- Lush Landscaped Gardens by Enzo Enea
- Sculpture Garden
- Artwork by Notable Sculptors and Artists
- Lobbies and Amenity Area Designed by William Sofield
- Luxurious Pool with Private Cabanas
- Bayview Dining Room for Private Events
- Dedicated Rooftop Pool
- Wine Cellar and Wine Lockers for Residents
- Indoor /Outdoor Yoga Spaces
- Large Conference Room /Boardroom with Video Conferencing Capabilities and Integrated Media Systems
- Fitness Rooms, Reception, and Mail Room for each Residential Tower
- Storage for Bicycles and Watercraft
- Residents’ Lounge for Events
- Children’s Indoor and Outdoor Play Area
- Private Screening / Media Room
- Adult Gaming Room including Billiards and Table Tennis
- Interiors Designed by William Sofield
- Italian Cabinetry with Glass Doors and Stone Countertops
- Sub-Zero / Wolf Appliances
- Curated Events and Speaking Appearances by Top Leaders in Diverse Industries, Private Musical Performances by Acclaimed Artists, Private Movie Screenings, and Epicurean Events
- Concierge Services
- Large Dining Area and Full Service Kitchen with Acclaimed Chef
- Library /Lounge Area
- Social Spaces
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center, including:
- Top-of-the-Line Fitness Equipment and Free Weights
- Private Training Rooms, including Yoga, Pilates, and Spinning Studio
- Spa with Personal Treatment Rooms, Steam, and Sauna
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms
- Amphitheater Outdoor Event Space
OBTAIN THE PROPERTY REPORT REQUIRED BY THE FEDERAL LAW AND READ IT BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING. NO FEDERAL AGENCY HAS JUDGED THE MERITS OR VALUE, IF ANY, OF THIS PROPERTY.
ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING THE REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THIS BROCHURE AND TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE.
This is not intended to be an offer to sell, or solicitation to buy, condominium units to residents of CT, ID, NJ, NY and OR, or in any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
See the Prospectus for each specific project.